Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Momentum

Another blog post?

 Indeed it is. It's part of the new plan: keep the momentum going. I'm going to try an apply it to all aspects of my life.

After last week's wicked cold bug, I was feeling better. Ha. Ha. Ha. Joke's on me, it seems to have circled around again. Such is life in a large family. Patient 1 tends to get it again after it goes through everyone else in the house.

Today I took a trip over to my old job. Littlest wanted to donate some of her toys to the daycare there. She informed me that she's too old for little girl toys. *sniff* She asked me if we could take them to the daycare kids. She's really getting out of that little girl zone, well on her way to tweendom. (I'd just like to point out here, that my spell-check did not question the word "tweendom").

It was nice to see the kids and my old co-workers. I was surprised that some of the kids remembered me!
I chatted with a few people, caught up a bit, bought a raffle ticket (for a Mother's day ring, so gorgeous!)....I really miss those wonderful people.  Going for a visit was so nice, I really should have done it before now....and should do so more often. However, because I know everyone there has a job to do and I don't want to get in the way, I'm not sure when I'll head back. Too bad they don't have a casual coffee morning like some other places we've lived. Hmmmm.......

Final thought:
Anyone watch the TV show "Hannibal"? I missed the first season, and have just started watching the second. I find it disturbing and fascinating. Also confusing. I'm thinking that missing season one could be the culprit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment