Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Laundry and Other Thoughts

Winter blahs.

It would seem, that going back to staying home and doing the  House Wife thing is going to take a little longer to adjust to than I thought.

I've considered looking for something part-time, but am worried that it would limit my availability for the bank.

Next month I'll have a few regular shifts at work, so I'm looking forward to that.

As I have said in previous posts, taking this job was a leap of faith. An investment in the possibility of more in the future.

Patience isn't my forte (I'm sure I've also mentioned that). Time flies, and it's really a waste of time wishing away the days.

I should be using this time to organize the house, myself, do all those little projects I was too busy to do.

For today, I'll start with folding the laundry. Not my favourite chore, but better than letting it sit in the baskets until we need it again.

Bright spots for this week:
*I work half a day tomorrow. It'll be nice to see everyone.
*Friday I am taking a day trip into the city with my Fabulous Running Buddy! We haven't done this since August. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment