Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What's Next :)

I am....I'm not sure.

I'm finding my way.

No work for me this week (out of the house that is). I was supposed to have a couple of shifts, but, things changed. *sigh*

I'm a bit sad about it. I was really looking forward to being there (so,so odd, I know).

On the bright side: I now have plenty of time to make some stuff for the Littlest's bake sale at school, and to prep for Son #2's big birthday on Friday. (Did I mention he turning 13?!?!?!?) Oh my babies, they're so big!

The baking will be an adventure all its own. The oven is dying a slow, painful death. The element crumbled to ash this summer, so we replaced it. Now it won't hold anything close to a steady temperature. Set it to 350F, you'll get anything but that. Last week while making birthday cookies for our girl, it went up and down like a roller coaster! It's no way to bake folks, not at all.

Ah well, watching the goodies in the oven will keep me busy.

Now, if I could just get someone to pay me to bake on the days I'm not working.......a kitchen reno would be good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment