Friday, September 6, 2013

One Month Later

Well folks, been a month since my last post. My back is feeling better most of the time, but it's definitely not as good as before my ridiculous injury. I've been to the chiropractor, done a few work-outs, and been back to the same-old same-old at work.

Tomorrow is the Arm Lake Trail Run. It's the last in a series of three put on by the local running club on base. The kids are pretty excited about finishing it, since they get a medal...so do I ( that's the reason I'm going).

I do not feel like running this race. Next to no runs for me this summer, I'm so heavy at the moment, and I have a cold. ( yeah yeah, First World Problems).

I will run it, and I will finish it though. It's a good lesson for the kids ( the whole "Finish what you started" thing).

If nothing else, I'll get some fresh air, and spend some quality time with the family and our running pals.

In other news.....2 weeks from today I will have had my long-awaited breast reduction surgery. I am anxious for it to be over.. Wish me luck all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment