Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

They say that Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.

There are days, when I feel like my life is just a series of mundane chore lists strung together.

*Laundry
*Cook the Food
*Clean the things
*Sleep
*Lather, rinse & repeat.

Yes, a rather simplistic view.

*Sigh*

It could be that my surgery on Friday is causing a bit (lot) of stress in my head. Weighing heavier on my mind though, is how long after surgery will it be before I can get back to training for my goals for the next 12 months?

Goals, you say?

Yup, not dreams, but goals, with an actual date attached to them.

A 10k, a half marathon, and a FULL Marathon. Those are just a few things that I want to do for me personally.

I could use a little more fun in my life as well. Between time spent at work, and time (well) spent with family, a teeny bit of a social life would be so good for my mental health. It's been.....a long time since I let my hair down (less of it now that I cut it off).

Mind-Body  balance. If I can figure that one out, perhaps I can be a better me all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment