Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bored

This is my third day off from work, trying  to heal my darn back.

I "think" it's feeling a bit better, but, it's hard to judge. All these pills make me fuzzy-headed, sleepy, and hungry.  I won't be able to take the muscle relaxant at work, since I drop off to sleep without a lot of warning when I'm taking it.  Makes it tough to drive to and from work, never mind actually doing my job.

The hunger is ridiculous. I'd like to think my body is asking for more because it needs the fuel to heal. I hate that I am consuming so much...makes me afraid that I'll put on even more weight.

It's a  vicious circle.

I do realize that things could be much worse. Eventually I will heal.

I am itching to get back on the road to run, to start Lifting the Things. This sitting around is boring.

I am planning on trying to work tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment