Saturday, June 22, 2013

This week.....

In a slightly better head-space this week. Only feeling slightly dissatisfied rather than overwhelmingly so.

Fitness-wise:

Went to Zumba, dragged myself through Zumbatone ( love the class, but my body was letting me down), and a flow-yoga class.

It was only my third class for yoga. I am liking it quite a bit. I am fairly strong when it comes to the balance poses and not too stiff in the flexibility department. There are a thousand ways I can get better at it for sure, but I don't feel like a complete interloper in class. I did learn that I do not like doing yoga near a mirror. I found it very hard to let myself really sink in to the poses while I could see all the parts of me I try not to think about. (closing my eyes did not help....made me lose my balance).

So, another reason to lose the weight....it will make yoga easier.

No running this week either. :( We're supposed to be doing the "Color me Rad" race next weekend, but, with the horrible flooding in Calgary right now, it's not looking good.

Diet-wise:

Meh.....still a work in progress.  Increase the calories, restrict the calories.....seems I always end up in the same place.

Tip of the week: Check out Go Kaleo , she's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment