Friday, April 27, 2012

Week #1

Our Booty Busters did a fantastic job the first week of our Spring session. We have 7 members that were part of our winter session, and 3 new ladies that I am looking forward to getting to know better. :)

Our challenges for the first week were:
Cardio-->150 minutes over the week
Strength Exercises-->Total of 450 reps over the week, doing a combination of:

  • push-ups
  • shoulder press
  • crunches
  • reverse flyes               *a good place to start would be 25 reps of each
  • air squats
  • kettlebell snatch
The results overall were really good. We had a group loss of 20.8lbs, and I know it will only get better after this.

Even though this is a competition, I think ( and hope) it will be more. I know it has been for me over the past year and a half.

Having a group of people working towards the same goal as I am really keeps me committed. I know if I am having a bad day, I can post in the group and I will get the support I need. I know if I succeed, I will be recognized. I love that, I mean, who doesn't love being told they did a good job!

I hope my fellow Booty Busters know they have my support and my encouragement as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment